Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pictures from Tuesday February 16

Hello,

I am going to post a new written entry tomorrow, but I wanted to put up some pictures this afternoon. They are of our part of our time on the streets this afternoon. (more ministry pictures tomorrow morning)

 
Ron with one of the local advertising Mascots.  





This is my new friend Donovan.  He is a 5 year old Vancouver native and is full of energy.  His mom stopped to talk with Dave Swanson and I got to talk with Donovan!  We shared special handshakes... he had one that he did with a closed fist... a bump and then a bear claw.... I showed him one I have used with kids for years... 





 
A street performer, she does a great job as a mechanical Cowgirl.  She really has the moves down.





 

 This picture shows you her blue eyes, which is the only thing that let me know she was really human and not a machine!





 Everyone should have at least one Zamboni  picture!





Dave Swanson standing by a fountain next to the Vancouver Art Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment